Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Final Days

Okay... so since the last time I posted, I haven't done too much.  I went to Tønsberg to see Mari and Line :D  We walked around town for a while and then went back to their house and watched a movie and then a couple of episodes of friends :D  It was very koselig <3

Devin and Lauren have gone home now too.  It is weird to think they're in a different time zone now, because we would talk until 3 AM a lot...  It's also interesting to hear about how being home is like for them.

I also watched the quarterfinal women's soccer game - US against Brazil... I was so happy that US won after all of that bull!  I haven't played soccer since coming to Norway, and I realized how much I missed it. 

I spent one evening down by the sea and another day out side on the porch in the sun.  I've been having a very relaxed vacation before I go home and try to work my butt off before school starts.

Tomorrow I am having a get together at my third host family's house before I'm back across the ocean on Thrusday night.  I don't really feel like writing, seeing as I just finished packing and spent the day baking and writing letters, but I figured I'd just get a little bit down on "paper" now before I regret it later.

Snakkes

No comments:

Post a Comment